お知らせ

I-HoP : 日本と世界で働くためのLinkedIn入門(7/14:英語)

I-HoP :Connecting to opportunities through LinkedIn(7/14:English)

LinkedIn is an indispensable tool for job hunting and job search overseas.
In Japan, there are still many people who have “never used it” or are “somewhat uncomfortable” with it.

I-HoP will hold a seminar with lecturers from LinkedIn to learn basic usage and tips on how to make the most of it.

■ Outline
-How to use LinkedIn for your job search
-Career path in Japan and abroad
-Where our alumni work?
-Tips to find an academic position
-Q&A

■ Lecturer
Mr. Ray Yang
Senior Account Director at LinkedIn

Multicultural professional with a diverse background in manufacturing, travel, and tech industries. Passionate about LinkedIn’s mission to connect people to valuable opportunities. Currently serving as an Account Director at LinkedIn Japan. Ray supports Japanese companies in attracting and developing talent while empowering students to reach their full career potential through LinkedIn.

Mr.Kazuma Tsuji
Hybrid Sales- Public Sector at LinkedIn

Having worked as an account executive for local governments and universities at a Japanese systems integrator, he moved on to a global SaaS vendor. As an account executive specializing in SMBs, he offers digital marketing solutions. Currently, he is presenting LinkedIn’s talent and learning solutions to government agencies, local governments, and higher education institutions.

■ Seminar date and time
2023/7/14 (Fri.) 15:30-17:00 (3:30pm-5:00pm)

■ Place
Mid-Campus Open Laboratory Building#1, 1st floor
South-East corner of Main Street & Gingko Avenue

■ Language
English
*If you prefer Japanese session, please check https://forms.gle/nQVkj14w6p6SX8aW7 .

■ Target
Hokkaido University graduate school students, postdocs and faculty member

■How to apply from Hi-System
Click on the following banner, then click “Apply” on the bottom of the page.

*You need to be registered on Hi-System in advance.
If you are not, please go to Hi-System page in Front Office for Human Resource Education and Development homepage and register in Hi-System.
:For more details
Hi-System→

■ Application
By 7/10 (Mon.) 16:00 (4:00pm)

■ Organizer
I-HoP,Center for Advanced Human Resource Education and Development, Hokkaido University