I-HoP : Japanese Manners for Recruitment (2/12)
Transferable Skills Seminar
-Japanese Manners for Recruitment (2/12)-
This transferable skills seminar is targeted for researchers (MC, DC and PD).
Seminar will be conducted in English.
*During the seminar, exercises including pair work are planned.
1. Introduction of training objectives and program
2. Toward smooth communication through online training
1. What is hospitality?
2. Importance of First Impression
(1) Points of first impression that are emphasized in Japanese companies
(2) Understanding First Impression
1. Conversation Basics
2. Frequently Asked Questions
Ms. Inami Sumiko
Excusive lecturer / ANA Business Solutions
■ Seminar date
2/12(Fri.) 13:30-16:00 Online (Zoom)
Hokkaido University international graduate school students and postdocs.
By 1/28(Thu.) 16:00
■ Maximum number of participants
*You need to be registered on Hi-System in advance.
If you are not, please go to Hi-System page in Front Office for Human Resource Education and Development homepage and register in Hi-System.
:For more details