I-HoP : Japanese Manners for Recruitment (11/10)
Transferable Skills Seminar – I-HoP : Japanese Manners for Recruitment (11/10)
This seminar is for international researchers (MC, DC, PD) who aspire to work in the Japanese business scene.
Seminar will be conducted in English.
*During the seminar, exercises including pair work are planned.
Wear suit, and turn on your camera and microphone.
– Introduction of training objectives and program
– Toward smooth communication through online training
2. First Impression
– What is hospitality? ~How to express hospitality~
– Importance of First Impression
3. Interview Exercise
– Exercises including pair work are planned.
Ms. Inami Sumiko
Excusive lecturer / ANA Business Solutions
■ Seminar date
11/10（Thu.) 14:30-17:00 Online (zoom)
Hokkaido University international graduate school students and postdocs (DC, PD and MC)
*You need to be registered on Hi-System in advance.
If you are not, please go to Hi-System page in Front Office for Human Resource Education and Development homepage and register in Hi-System.
:For more details
By 11/1(Tue.) 16:00
■ Maximum number of participants