Event Information

I-HoP: E-learning JLPT Online Practice Half-test 2019 Aug-Sep

I-HoP strongly supports international graduate students and researchers in improving Japanese language skills!
For your future career in Japan, JLPT (Japanese-Language Proficiency Test) certification will be required.
It is important to study systematically since the test will be held only twice a year.
*Details for JLPT: https://www.jlpt.jp/e/about/index.html

Now, I-HoP offers you the e-learning “JLPT Online Practice Half-test” provided by Ask Publishing Co., Ltd. as follows.
It is planned to be offered continuously during this year, let’s keep studying and aim for JLPT Certification.!

■  JLPT Online Practice Half-test
The JLPT Online Practice Half-test is an e-learning practice test for the JLPT (for each level from N5 to N1) that is half as long and takes half as much time as the real JLPT test.
It can be taken anytime on your computer or smartphone, and you can see your results simply by clicking on the scoring button.
This will display not only your total score, but also show your score broken down by section, scoring section and subject.
Your strong and weak areas will be displayed to make it easier for you to figure what you need to focus on in your studies.

■ Eligible
Hokkaido University graduate school students, Postdocs and research students* , whose native language is NOT Japanese.
*Only to whom are planning to continue their research in graduate school

■ Price
Free*The tuition is paid by the university.

■ e-learning available
From Aug 29 (Thu) to Sep 28(Sat)
* You will receive your e-learning account & password later.
* Account is valid for 1 month.

■ Registration
From Aug 9 (Fri) to Aug 22(Thu)
*Click the banner on the left side of this page! Only one level will be accepted per person.

■ Max participants

*Hi-systemへの登録が必要です:詳細はこちら
Hi-System→

If you do not receive a confirmation email in three business days after level selection, please contact I-HoP.
—————–
I-HoP
ihop@synfoster.hokudai.ac.jp
011-706-2157