Event Information

CAREER LINK MEET UP 2020~英語版赤い糸ONLINE~

Special Event – CAREER LINK MEETUP 2020 -For international DC and PDs-(Akai-Ito ONLINE in English)

I-Hop will provide international doctoral course students and postdocs the special opportunity to meet up with Japanese companies who are looking to hire international talents in ENGLISH.

In Japan, most of the companies require their applicants to have a minimal Japanese language proficiency level.
To prepare for the job-hunting in Japan, the first recommendation is still learning Japanese and get the certificate of N1 level on JLPT.
However, some companies do not require Japanese language in the application step.
This time, I-HoP will invite some of those companies and provide you of the opportunity to meet and talk online with their representatives.
Do not miss this special opportunity! Looking forward to your application.

■Schedule
October 28 (Wed.) Noon to the evening.
*Detailed timetable will be announced to the participants.

■Participating Companies (As of Sep.4 )
-AWL, Inc.
-INDETAIL Co., Ltd.
-KPMG Ignition Tokyo, Inc.
-Rakuten Mobile, Inc.
-Ridge-i Inc.
-ROHTO Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
-Sanoh Industrial Co., Ltd.
-Shiseido Company, Limited
-Sony Corporation
(A to Z)

■Language
English

■ Target
Hokkaido University international doctoral course students and postdocs (As of Oct. 2020) those who can communicate in English.

■Eligible
Those who will be able to meet the following preparation schedule:
-Sep.10 (Thu.) Application through Hi-System deadline (Submit application form by Sep.14)
-Sep.14 (Mon.) Application form submit deadline
-Sep.16 (Wed.) Result of the document screening open
-Sep.17 (Thu.) Attend the online seminar “I-HoP:How to write “Entry-sheet” appealing to Japanese industries” to learn about Japanese Industries*
-Sep.28 (Mon.) Drafts of “presentation slide” and “self-introduction sheet” submit deadline
-Oct. 1 (Thu.) Presentation rehearsal & Orientation (online)
-Oct. 8(Thu.) Revised presentation slide submit deadline (Only those who would like to be checked again)
-Oct.15 (Thu.) “Self-introduction sheet” submit deadline.
-Oct. 28 (Wed.) CAREER LINK MEETUP!

* I-HoP:How to write “Entry-sheet” appealing to Japanese industries” to learn about Japanese Industries
ja/20-1/1079-1/1085-1/2127-1.html

If you are not available to attend due to the schedule conflict, let us know on your application form.

■ Application
Please complete both 2 steps as follows:
*The result of document screening will be notified by 9/16 (Wed.)

(1)Apply from Hi-System by 9/10 (Thu.)
(2)Submit an application form by email to I-HoP by 9/14 (Mon.)

Email Address:ihop-application2020@synfoster.hokudai.ac.jp
You can download the application form here.(Word

■ Maximum number of participants

■How to apply from Hi-System
Click on the following banner, then click “Apply” on the bottom of the page.

*You need to be registered on Hi-Systemv in advance.
If you are not, please go to Hi-System page in Front Office for Human Resource Education and Development homepage and register in Hi-System.
:For more details
Hi-System→